Wednesday, January 18, 2012

David Beckham Re-signs with LA Galaxy



The LA Galaxy announced today that the club has re-signed midfielder David Beckham to a two-year contract, extending his stay with the MLS Cup Champions.

 "This was an important decision for me,” Galaxy midfielder David Beckham said. “I had many offers from clubs from around the world, however, I'm still passionate about playing in America and winning trophies with the Galaxy.”
 "I've seen first hand how popular soccer is now in the States and I'm as committed as ever to growing the game here," he added. "My family and I are incredibly happy and settled in America and we look forward to spending many more years here."

Bruce Arena
“I am thrilled that David has chosen to re-join the Galaxy, especially as he had numerous options where he could continue his career,”“I felt that he was one of the best players in all of MLS last season and we could not have achieved the success that we did without him. We look forward to trying to replicate that success this season with David once again in a Galaxy uniform.”

For full story go Here  

No comments:

Post a Comment