Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Buddle is Back

The LA Galaxy announced today that the club has signed forward Edson Buddle on a free transfer. One of the top goal scorers in Galaxy and MLS history, Buddle spent the past year playing with FC Ingolstadt of the German 2. Bundesliga after leaving the Galaxy in January 2011


“I am thrilled to be able to return to MLS and a club that has meant so much to me in my career,” Buddle said. “When I left for Germany last winter, I said that I hoped to be able to one day return to the Galaxy and help lead the club to an MLS Cup championship. That day is today and I look forward to the challenges that now lie ahead.”


"We’re really excited to have Edson re-joining the LA Galaxy,” General Manager and Head Coach Bruce Arena said. “He has been an outstanding player for us in the past and we look forward to him continuing that success for many years to come."


for full story go Here

No comments:

Post a Comment