Thursday, December 22, 2011

Juninho Gone resigns for SPFC


Alright well Juninho is gone he extended his SPFC contact for 3 years

here are a few Quotes from Juninho 
 "With a good season I did, SPFC came to me before finishing the championship. I got a good proposal, and even having been approached by other clubs, I decided to renew with SPFC"
 "It will be difficult, SPFC have great players who have won a lot. Many know the value that is playing here. But even though the competition will be great, I know my qualities and potential.
 I want to thank Galaxy and all of my fans for your kindness and support for the past two years that I was on the team.
 I will always have a place for you in my heart. I want to let you know that I have decided to re-sign with Sao Paulo fc.
we still don't have any info on Leonardo if he will resign or not but since he been kinda injury prone its unlikely 


No comments:

Post a Comment